We were doing so well

Lenny’s face had been healing well but after last Friday’s concern over a swelling just above the last abscess site, just below his right eye, we decided to put him on antibiotics again.

It seemed to die down over the weekend really well, no crud or anything, but this morning we have yucky stuff again 🙁

I have a definite feeling that the tooth is rotten to the core (it is the opposite side to the last tooth extraction) and if things aren’t careful we are going to have to put him under again and do another extraction which is something we really do not want to do.

The other thing which is worrying me is that the skin around the area we are having to regularly clean is so very thin.

I wonder if there is a miracle out there for my little man x

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *